As the old adage goes, knowledge is power. In today’s economy this is manifested by our increasing dependence on technology to create, store and manage the information that business, government and even individuals rely on. The question that has to be asked is, how do we secure this information in an economy where data can be bought, sold, traded and even weaponised? Just as importantly, how do we ensure that the agility and productivity of our employees is not detrimentally affected? Our security professionals can assist you by:
- Verifying your business, legal and regulatory requirements;
- Confirming your selected framework (e.g. ISO27000:2013) or assisting you in selecting a framework;
- Developing or reviewing your policies and procedures;
- Performing risk analysis and security reviews;
- Building incident response plans; and
- Addressing the human factor through security awareness training.
Dee Smith and Associates can assist in developing an ISMS (Information Security Management System) that maintains the security of your information assets in a balanced manner which does not place onerous impediments on the productivity of your employees.Click here to contact us for additional information.