Design Facilitation for Networks
Architecting a network infrastructure for the modern enterprise is a complex task which requires the consideration of a number of factors. Our highly experienced network architecture consultants will assist you in designing a network infrastructure and strategy to meet your current and future business requirements.
Utilising a phased approach, with defined deliverables and outputs, we:
- verify your requirements in the context of your strategic, business and ICT objectives.
- establish a baseline by investigating your current network infrastructure, the business systems and applications which run on your network infrastructure as well as the availability, capacity and performance of this infrastructure.
- build a target network architecture.
- conduct a gap analysis between the target network architecture and the current infrastructure.
- build a business case.
- provide a recommendation with proposed approach and roadmap.
Being completely vendor independent, Datasmiths can assist in architecting a network solution that prioritises your business requirements, not the vendor roadmap.
Click here to contact us for additional information.